In this episode, I provide a brief overview of the #Eval22 conference, describe the schedule at a glance, and provide tips for getting the most out of the conference. I hope to see you in New Orleans! Say hi to me at the conference to get an EvaluLand nametag ribbon.
- Register to attend the AEA Annual Business Meeting on November 3 at 2pm ET; a recording will be made available after the meeting.
- Register to attend TIG virtual meetings before and after the conference
- See the conference schedule at a glance or the entire searchable program
- Learn more about the professional development workshops offered Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday prior to the conference
- Attend all the social events at the conference: poster exhibit & meet the authors reception, TIG fair & reception, and the silent auction to benefit international presenters
- Attend all the plenary sessions and presidential strand sessions focused on the theme of the conference and watch the virtual pre-conference presidential town hall series that occurred in the months leading up to the conference
- Check out the resources for attendees, including guide to New Orleans, Zoom background options, PowerPoint templates, marketing toolkit, and tips for social media
- Check out the speaker resources, including information about rooms and materials, printing and shipping, and the potent presentations information
- Check out the floor plan for the Exhibit Hall, including the exhibitors, posters, and TIG fair
- This LinkedIn post by Sylvia Pu, PhD has a ton of great comments about how to get the most out of the conference