This week I discuss some of the latest Research on Evaluation (RoE) articles that have come out in 2020.
- At the beginning I mention the RoE TIG’s definition of RoE, which is summarized here.
- Evaluation Journal of Australasia – Special Issue on Values in Evaluation
- New Directions for Evaluation Volume 2020, Issue 166 - Examining issues facing communities of color today: The role of evaluation to incite change: Issue Editors: Leah C. Neubauer Dominica McBride Andrea D. Guajardo Wanda D. Casillas Melvin E. Hall
- Neubauer, McBride, Guajardo, Casillas, & Hall (2020) Examining issues facing communities of color today: The role of evaluation to incite change
- Hall (2020) Blest be the tie that binds
- Reid, Boyce, Adetogun, Moller, & Avent (2020) If not us, then who? Evaluators of color and social change
- Ghanbarpour, Mercado, & Palotai (2020) A language justice framework for culturally responsive and equitable evaluation
- Dhaliwal, Casey, Aceves-Iniguez, & Dean-Coffey (2020) Radical inquiry—liberatory praxis for research and evaluation
- Guajardo, Robles-Schrader, Aponte-Soto, & Neubauer (2020) LatCrit theory as a framework for social justice evaluation: Considerations for evaluation and evaluators
- Moss & Crewe (2020) The Black perspective: A framework for culturally competent health related evaluations for African Americans
- Lemos & Garcia (2020) Promoting culturally responsive and equitable evaluation with Latinx immigrants
- Bowman (2020) Nation-to-nation in evaluation: Utilizing an indigenous evaluation model to frame systems and government evaluations
- McBride, Casilla, & LoPiccolo (2020) Inciting social change through evaluation
- Neubauer & Hall (2020) Is inciting social change something evaluators can do? Should do?
- Lemire, Peck, & Porowski (2020) The growth of the evaluation tree in the policy analysis forest
- Hurteau, Rahmanian, Houle, & Marchand (2020) The role of intuition in evaluative judgment and decision
- Brown & Di Lallo (2020) Talking circles: A culturally responsive evaluation practice
- MERL Tech State of the Field Series
- Engage R&D (2020) Listening for change: Evaluators of color speak out about experiences with foundations and evaluation firms
Music by Matt Ingelson, http://www.mattingelsonmusic.com/Support EvaluLand